The procedure for credential evaluation is twofold: an administrative check and an evaluation procedure.
- You send in all the required documents to the IcDW (preferably by e-mail).
- Is your application complete? The IcDW will process your application. You will receive a confirmation e-mail with a registration number. Only after receiving this registration number, you can proceed to payment.
Is your application not complete yet? You will receive an e-mail with a request to send in a completely new application, including the missing documents. Please note: in order to protect your personal data, your initial e-mail will be deleted.
- You pay for the application by means of bank transfer. Please state the registration number, family name and date of birth of the diploma holder.
- The IcDW checks whether your payment was successful. Once your application is complete, we will send it to the expertise centre for the evaluation procedure.
After you received your registration number, it is important to pay as soon as possible. Then we can process your application more quickly. If your application has not been successfully paid for within 20 working days after registration, we will close the application. In this case you will not receive an evaluation of the diploma.
- The expertise centre will assess your application and will send an evaluation in writing.
- You will receive the evaluation by e-mail. The evaluation is electronically signed. This digital signature is legally valid. You can read more about it on the website of the Dutch Point of Single Contact for entrepreneurs.
No evaluation possible
Sometimes it is not possible to evaluate your diploma and IcDW will close your application, in which case we will return your payment, after administrative costs have been deducted. We will always inform you why your application was closed. The paid costs, minus an administration fee of € 53,- will be refunded.
It is possible that although we do an evaluation procedure, it turns out an evaluation is not possible. In this case, you will receive a ‘Bericht geen waardering’ (Notification no evaluation), through which you will be informed of the reason why an evaluation is not possible. In this case your payment will not be returned.