The procedure for credential evaluation is twofold: an administrative check and an evaluation procedure.
- You send in the required documents
- You pay for the application through a bank transfer. You will not receive an invoice in advance (not applicable for inburgering)
- The IcDW registers your application and you receive an confirmation e-mail
- The IcDW checks whether your payment was successful (not applicable for inburgering) and whether the application is complete.
Once your application is complete, we will send it to the expertise centre for the evaluation procedure. If your application is not complete, we will send a request in which we ask you to send any missing required documents via e-mail.
If your application is still incomplete or has not been successfully paid for within 20 working days after registration, we will close the application, in which case you will not receive an evaluation of the diploma.
- The expertise centre will assess your application and advice you in written form
- You receive the advice in the mail (paid applications) or you can download the advice (for inburgering)
It is important that you fill out the application form completely, send along all required documents and pay as soon as possible. Then we can process your application more quickly.
No evaluation possible
Sometimes it is not possible to evaluate your diploma and IcDW will close your application, in which case we will return your payment, after administrative costs have been deducted. We will always inform you why your application was closed. The paid costs, minus an administration fee of € 53,- will be refunded.
It is possible that although we do an evaluation procedure, it turns out an evaluation is not possible. In this case, you will receive a ‘Bericht geen waardering’ (Notification no evaluation), through which you will be informed of the reason why an evaluation is not possible. In this case your payment will not be returned.